Thursday, September 24, 2015

Conferences Feedback

I thought that the conferences were a big benefit to writing my paper, especially my conference with you. I liked how you had gone through my paper and pointed out the areas where I could improve before the conference started. For the in-class peer reviews, it would be useful if we had the questions before we started writing our papers. This will allow us to focus on those questions while writing our rough draft, hopefully giving us something to guide the structure and content of our paper off of.

I think it would also be beneficial if we could have more time in class to discuss our papers with our peer editors. This will allow them to clearly state what we should improve on while it's fresh in our mind. It will also give us the opportunity to ask them any questions that we had about our papers already, and hopefully get some advice and direction on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment